Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Stupid me... Laptop is touch screen, which had me accidently vote the game 1 star v.v lol WhAt ThE whoosh bang dang!
I've always loved the Thing Thing series :3 18 now. Remember back when I was a kid playing em :) GoOd TiMeS Mmmm Xl Xo-)-[

i saw her across th world i saw her across th world

Better than Twilight :')

1-Button Suicide Javelin 1-Button Suicide Javelin

Can someone plz demonstrate how to fly the spear to 100..... I'm constantly getting 98 with every way i tilt it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I made a score of 9554213ft :D This game sure does deserve the 7,396,849 plays it's had :3 Fun & addictive xD I've gotten all the medals BUT still play it!

Project Eroe Project Eroe

Don't got much to say but agreeing with Triston80 & t4upl... Their reviews say it all :l best fix this

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

I got about 10 or 11 medals in 1 run... :3 BeAt ThAt!! *0*

Bob the Archaeologist 2 Bob the Archaeologist 2

Neat little patformer you got :3 Not bad...

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

Is there a leaderboard for the mini games? Awsome game though :D-)-( WoOo HoOo!!!

Dreaming About Games Dreaming About Games

The games are well played BUT where's the axcjnqwejcnq? xD Pong should have a score board to 3, 5,10 of a score. Once finished? It goes to the next game. & how is that snake???? No points or deaths... v.v I'm sure you understand what i'm bringing up. But blah blah blah i have no problem with this being on Newgrounds.

FelipeFlash responds:

I will make a score for Pong of course. I still have to make other games and make the game change between them nicely and there ill be more action indeed.